DOUBLE BATTERY LIFE on Popular Batteries
GREEN Electric Circuit SAVES THE PLANET AND MONEY ~!
1. There are 2 major types of batteries and one inbetween type:
A. Disposable throwaway type : such as alkaline and heavy duty and Lithium (not li-ion), flashlight/toy/digital cameras/hearing aid batteries
B. Rechargeables of all types such as found in golf carts, mobile phones, electric cars.
C. There is a 3rd type that is really rechargeable but because its constantly recharged we classify it as in between (the CAR BATTERY, motorcycle, snowmobile, 4 wheeler, lawn mower, and many others are of this type, constantly recharged once the vehicle starts).
The patent circuit works fantastic with all the types A, B, C**, but because it also "severely degrades rechargeability" prorated on how often you kick in the circuit, the first "A" type, throwaway is really the best ! Luckily that is a very big market area including all alkaline and heavy duty batteries (and others such as lithium).
So best first sales should be in the "A" area.
For the B area , Regular golf cart and electric car batteries, the use should be almost never but only for extreme emergencies or situations (such as winning a race or medical life saving, get the blue ribbon, etc) in which the user doesn't care if he loses proratedly, the years of rechargeability.
The "C" area (CAR BATTERIES ! ! in between throwaway and rechargeable) is the area in which car and vehicle batteries that are constantly recharged as soon as vehicle starts, is a VERY promising area to market to, because it translates to real world significant uses such as starting your car when it won't normally start in -50 deg weather, in these case a good example would be: the battery using normal methods won't start, family is sitting there freezing cold in dark night, the driver pushes a special button and tries the start again, the engine roars to life, the circuit then automatically turns off and the car battery recharges as normal; in other words the circuit is almost never used but its there for emergency starts and then immediately off again. THIS whole process can be automated but since the use is supposed to be only very rare use its really not necessary. THIS "C" Type area is so lucrative because there are over 300 million vehicles of all types that can use this emergency start system (lawn mowers, car, motorcycles, etc).
For automation we already have the logic chip and circuit built and programmed in assembly language, the whole works, to make it work in any device automatically.
DEVICE TYPES "A" (disposable throway) TYPICAL USES and COSTS (presumes en masse production)**:
1. Flashlights - 3 small parts, cost 20 cents or less for all, rewire battery cage, user flips 4 (or n) switches as needed for his high or med or low light needs on call. Tooling up at factory is very cheap.
2. Toys (IE toy trains) - only 1 part needed, cost 5 cents, user selects (flips) 4 switches to select up to 4 major speeds/power levels as desired, this give the user the ability to go fast , or pull very heavy (long trains) as needed. Other more electronic toys may need additional parts to smooth and automate if desired the process. Tooling up for toy trains is very cheap, more expensive for more complex toys.
3. Hearing aids - Once tooling up ($$$) to miniturize and automate production is completed, its almost Zero Cost to add this circuit to miniturized electronic devices such as hearing aids. User is unaware of automation and uses hearing aid as normal putting the normal batteries (or smaller ones) as normal, there is no user input or selection.
4. Digital Cameras - Again expensive tooling up is needed but once that is done, the cost is almost zero per unit, again, automation makes it transparent to the user, who only realizes that the batteries are going way beyond the usual 45 minutes of use (at least 90 minutes first day and more time after that first days doubling, of if used normally intermittently we guarantee at least "double +" the number of pictures.
**Users will get double use time or power out on first day with constant use till exhaustion (toy train stops), AND IF batteries after first "doubling" day, are allowed to rest, the user will get even more time proratedly less on each succeeding day (IE 40% more next day after resting overnight, 30% next day, 20% next day, 10% next day, 5%, 3%, 1% etc until finally the user has gotten the max of 200% more than normal over 6 days of use (this is only guaranteed for alkaline at this point but other "A" type cells may do as well also); this equates to 300% of normal use over 6-7 days; if user only intermittently uses device over course of say for example a year, the energy out can be possibly even more. (we had one light we used for 2 years intermittently occasional use, after 2 years we were curious to see how long it would run constantly even though we knew the cells were depleted, it ran for 2 days straight 24/7 ! ; Another light ran for over 35 days 24/7 on the medium setting ; compare to miners lights which run out after only 3 days).
TYPE "B" DEVICE USE AND COST: (regular rechargeable batteries)
The circuit should be installed in the background and only used for emergencies and extreme needs (not for normal everyday use), to save a life in medical equipment, emergency lighting, medical, wartime, competitions, and any other area where the user is not concerned about losing years of rechargeability. IE Whats the price of saving a persons life (not important, so you would use the circuit to save the life and not worry about losing some years of battery use); Similarly: The winner of the blue ribbon is not so concerned about losing $50 when he gets the number one award and the glory and honor that goes with it.
TYPE "C" (in between disposable and rechargeable ) DEVICE USE AND COSTS: (vehicle batteries that are constantly recharged). Parts are more as the wattage goes up over small devices, but still is cheap en masse production; example size would be about the size of a shoebox for cars, golf carts, and less for lawnmowers, generators, and motorbikes, cost would be less than $100 for en masse production.
For cars and other vehicles including those pesky lawn mowers, the circuit would be installed again as a "shadow" circuit, would normally be off, but is there if needed to get the vehcicle started, once the vehicle starts, the circuit is off again. Imagine lawnmower or car or motorbike or emergency generator won't start: user pushes emergency start button at same time as turning normal start key, the vehicle roars to life and the user lets the button off again, only to be used the next time the motor won't start. (NOTE: some emergency lighting and medical equipment can be in this type "C" category depending on manufacturer). ALSO : this circuit can be built INTO THE BATTERY so that the user is unaware and transparently simply notices extra starting power when needed.
1. WORKS BEST FOR TYPE "A" ALKALINE SMALL CELLS.
2. Other "Niche" "emergency" uses for rechargeables (Type "B" cells).
3. Massive Market in Car and other vehicle or motor starting uses (Type "C" cells),
4. Can be used in electric vehicles but only for to reduce high Voltage to Lower Safe Voltage to eliminate possibility of shock, and also for emergency "get home" or need for extra speed/distance and only on rare occasions as it does degrade the years of use of the batteries.
Pro's : Gets 100% "more" first day of constant use to depletion, more with intermittent use.
For vehicle batteries, the LCY years of use is not damaged much at all.
SUMMARY 2008 RESULTS
TOY TRAIN TEST RESULTS
(Clik on this icon box to get a clear larger image.)
Remember the overiding question is "How would you best do this same technique without the circuit and without the self regenerative advantage feature?" It impossible in our opinion, since even a transistor can be operated as a simple switch and automated with logic chip and programgming (already completed by the inventor). This patent is so basic it can't be reduced to any simpler form.
(Clik on Icon for larger image.)
2008 Summary of Test Results
Take2 VIDEO OF Actual Use of expired batteries being re-used in patent circuit flashlight! clik here -->
Interested buyers or licensees can call or Email: INVENTPEACE@AOL.COM: for more Patent information!Jeffrey Davis CEO VOLKSLIGHT Co.USA ph 386-837-9455
Again the Electronics Expert is saying, YES! it has huge potential ! This last week tests using microcontroller allowed fully automatic operation of the circuit and showed us "up to" 150% MORE Joules of energy below the normally "dead" voltage! ("dead" voltage for a 1.5v AA cell is about 1.2 volts where the light turns yellow and goes out, but with this amazing device (a special circuit) we get much much more! )